           From: TNHARKINS@xxxxxxx
      2. Winter Storage
           From: pennsy300@xxxxxxx
      3. Re: Winter Storage
           From: "terry & Andree Hoeman" <tehoema@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. seeking information
           From: "Gary F." <whatsgood4u@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. 300 Fs and Gs out there
           From: "thomas powers" <classiccars64@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. looking for Zak
           From: George McKovich III <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Winter Storage
           From: hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 10:58:23 EDT
   From: TNHARKINS@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Winter Storage Preparations

HI Everyone:

It has been so helpful with everyone chipping in with their own personal
recommendations for prepping their cars for Winter storage.  So, in the
true
spirit of camaraderie, I would like to add to those recommendations.
Remember, it is very important for the long term life of your tires to
change
the Summer air to Winter air. We don't need any frozen air molecules in
our
tires now, do we???   : - )

Tom Harkins
300s4ever