      1. Re: Coker 235/75R14 Radial Availability
           From: "David Schwandt" <finsrus@xxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Coker 235/75R14 Radial Availability
           From: Anthony Rinaldi <awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. About these tires
           From: " Jim McMullan" <macthehammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. 300 Club Inc. - PALM SPRINGS MEET, OCT. 6
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: About these tires
           From: Anthony Rinaldi <awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. Sending Unit Gasket
           From: Sean Ellis <slim724@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. 59 300-E parts FS
           From: "The Holmgren's" <paulholm@xxxxxxxx>
      8. Thanks for the response
           From: " Jim McMullan" <macthehammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. response to response
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: response to response
           From: Anthony Rinaldi <awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx>
     11. 300K- The Forgotten Letter Car?
           From: "Kelly Pierce" <jkrestor300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: 300K- The Forgotten Letter Car?
           From: Russ Vaughan <russ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: 300K- The Forgotten Letter Car?
           From: "RON KURTZ" <Mark268@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. RE: 300K- The Forgotten Letter Car?
           From: "JONES,DOUG (A-USA,ex3)" <doug_jones@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Tie Thong
           From: "Jess" <jdmiklas@xxxxxxx>
     16. Bowers e-mail?
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. reply re: recognized cars
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. The forgotten K
           From: "Timothy Tomlinson" <tomlin@xxxxxxxxx>
     19. Virginia Chrysler Classic
           From: Randolph Harrison <rharrison.mopar@xxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 08:56:41 -0500
   From: "David Schwandt" <finsrus@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Coker 235/75R14 Radial Availability

Will this be the correct width for 57-60?
Dave Schwandt