           From: mr-320@xxxxxxxxx
      2. 600 HP from the factory?:
           From: "Dave Grove Grove Automotive" <groveautomotive@xxxxxx>
      3. Speedy Thompson
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: 600 HP from the factory?:
           From: Mike <moparmike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: 600 HP from the factory?:
           From: mr-320@xxxxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 03:40:46 -0700 (MST)
   From: mr-320@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: 600 Horsepower from the factory?

howdy;
         yes; hemis were rated at 425 h/p, but that was at 4500 rpm, and
one was tested in about 68 by a "wilcap" co., and it had 423 ish, things
were different at 6500 though....... if memory serves, the wilcap test
had the h/p on that stocker at about 620ish at 6500+; but the insurancee
co's. liked the factorys rating better...

                                                     JEFF
                                                      tucson az.

Message: 2