           From: "NOWOSACKI,JOHN (A-USA,ex1)" <john_nowosacki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Pinging & Timing
           From: mr-320@xxxxxxxxx
      3. RE: Pinging & Timing
           From: mr-320@xxxxxxxxx
      4. Re: Oct Hot Rodding
           From: RONVE@xxxxxxx
      5. RE: Oct Hot Rodding
           From: "JONES,DOUG (A-USA,ex3)" <doug_jones@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Oct Hot Rodding
           From: "Jess" <jdmiklas@xxxxxxx>
      7. 600 Horsepower from the factory?
           From: RAKFAR@xxxxxxx
      8. Re: Pinging & carbon buildup
           From: "Warren R Anderson" <wranderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. 57 300 C part needed
           From: nibbox@xxxxxxx
     10. Re: Pinging & Timing
           From: Gary W Nelson <gwn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 06:22:20 -0600
   From: "NOWOSACKI,JOHN (A-USA,ex1)" <john_nowosacki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Oct Hot Rodding

Of course, the 'grandfather' of American muscle  was born in 1955- with the
introduction of 300HP 331 ci Hemi performance in the original Letter Series
300's that dominated NASCAR and AAA racing in both 1955 and 1956.
My belief is that if Chrysler didn't build those famous Letter Cars, they
never would have gotten around to the rest.
John