           From: JamesPFaber@xxxxxxx
           From: "heinitz" <heinitz@xxxxxxx>
           From: moparted <moparted_70@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Magik Draggin'" <longrammopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Herman <herman440@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: BKWare@xxxxxxx
           From: "Owen & Jo Grigg" <ram300@xxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Mike <moparmike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Jerry Browarski" <mopar-man@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Jack Farris" <jackfarris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "JONES,DOUG (A-USA,ex3)" <doug_jones@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: RONVE@xxxxxxx
           From: Herman <herman440@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Melton, Ray" <rmelton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Keith Langendorfer" <langendorfer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "RCMerritt" <rcmerritt@xxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "JONES,DOUG (A-USA,ex3)" <doug_jones@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Keith Langendorfer" <langendorfer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Magik Draggin'" <longrammopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: RONVE@xxxxxxx
     21. Re: Oct Hot Rodding
           From: RONVE@xxxxxxx
     22. Re: Re: Oct Hot Rodding
           From: RONVE@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 09:39:46 EDT
   From: JamesPFaber@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Thank You!

Like the other people, I want to thank our international members for their
prayers and good thoughts.
I pray that all of these good people will continue to stand at our sides in
the days to come, there will be some tough times, there will be political
ramifications, please remember that every free country is and has been
subject to these actions.
Please stay with us to help eliminate those responcible.
Jim

Message: 2
Got my copy of Oct Hot Rodding and the awsome layout of Johns  Beautiful Brutes. What a collection to die for. I liked the part about "Chrysler Invented The Musclecar." I myself believe they did. Question. At a meet last year my 68 300 was judged as a reg Chrysler, when along side of me a Baracuda with a 318 was judged as a muscle car. I thought that was wrong, what do you guys think?. Chuck in Washington, Club president said 300's wern't considered a muscle car, I say they started it.

Message: 3
A 68 300 is not a muscle car. It may be 440 powered
but..

--- heinitz <heinitz@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Got my copy of Oct Hot Rodding and the awsome layout
> of Johns  Beautiful Brutes. What a collection to die
> for. I liked the part about "Chrysler Invented The
> Musclecar." I myself believe they did. Question. At
> a meet last year my 68 300 was judged as a reg
> Chrysler, when along side of me a Baracuda with a
> 318 was judged as a muscle car. I thought that was
> wrong, what do you guys think?. Chuck in Washington,
> Club president said 300's wern't considered a muscle
> car, I say they started it.

> removed]

=====

Message: 4