      1. 392 CAM
           From: tooth1965@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: 392 CAM
           From: "L. Andrew Jugle" <lajugle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. 300G Thermostat
           From: Bob Jasinski <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. 300G Thermostat
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. air filter decals
           From: Jim Kelly <gmman4@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. '57 brakes
           From: "Owen & Jo Grigg" <ram300@xxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: 300G Thermostat
           From: G Barker <gbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Re:Wildcat auto wrecking - 62 sport 300 front clip
           From: "Ken Snow" <guyzal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. RE: Re:Wildcat auto wrecking - 62 sport 300 front clip
           From: George McKovich III <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 13:13:53 EDT
   From: tooth1965@xxxxxxx
Subject: 392 CAM

   I'M LOOKING FOR AN ORIGINAL CAM FOR A 1957 300C 392 HEMI, CAN ANYONE
TELL
ME WHERE I CAN GET ONE? ALSO LOOKING FOR THE DRIVERS SIDE VENT WINDOW
FRAME.

                    THANKS

                      MATT

Message: 2
Several suggestions will come through. I had one made two years ago, new
billets are
available. If no-one else has details, I'll dig out invoices and provide
details.
L.Andrew Jugle, Elmhurst,IL.

tooth1965@xxxxxxx wrote:

>    I'M LOOKING FOR AN ORIGINAL CAM FOR A 1957 300C 392 HEMI, CAN ANYONE
TELL
> ME WHERE I CAN GET ONE? ALSO LOOKING FOR THE DRIVERS SIDE VENT WINDOW
FRAME.

>                     THANKS
>
>                       MATT

> Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx