      1. 31st Annual Fall Meet
           From: "Wieland, Elizabeth" <EWieland@xxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: 31st Annual Fall Meet
           From: RONVE@xxxxxxx
      3. Looking for "football" aircleaners
           From: Brian Hagen <brian.hagen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Red Rounds
           From: Redwoodlse@xxxxxxx
      5. parts needed
           From: "Gary Winthrope" <Winthrope@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. steering gear lash adjustement ('57 Coaxial pw. st.)
           From: Philippe COURANT <accf_clb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. delivery problem ?
           From: Philippe COURANT <accf_clb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 13:56:30 -0400
   From: "Wieland, Elizabeth" <EWieland@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 31st Annual Fall Meet

Wow!  I'm impressed!  There are 10 suites available at the motel (Best
Western Brownsboro Inn) but that's all.  So ....... if you are planning on
coming and don't have a room yet, we have an alternative for you:
Breckinridge Inn has rooms available on September 21, 22 and 23.  You will
need to talk with Kay Huber.  The phone number is:  502-456-5050.  They
will
honor our deal with Best Western.

Also, remember that Best Western will accommodate our loving care of our
brutes!  They have towels and hoses available to wash and dry your beauty
so
don't take them from the room!  Ask and ye shall receive!!!!!

See you soon .........
300ly,
Bob and Elizabeth Wieland

Message: 2