           From: moparted <moparted_70@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: 300B springs
           From: moparted <moparted_70@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. Uncommon 300C Models: RAILROAD !
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Uncommon 300C Models: RAILROAD !
           From: "L. Andrew Jugle" <lajugle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 05:09:47 -0700 (PDT)
   From: moparted <moparted_70@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 300B springs

try espo.com

Ted

--- Phyllis and Ron Harrison <boomer4548@xxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> I'm getting some frame repairs done and am thinking
> about rear suspension while we're at it. Any good
> leads or thoughts on rear spings? This one has
> always seemed to sit very low at the rear. My Dad
> replaced the springs once, but said the new ones
> were nearly flat, no arch in them, so it still sat
> low after he did it.

> removed]

=====

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/

Message: 2
   Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 05:12:27 -0700 (PDT)
   From: moparted <moparted_70@xxxxxxxxx>

try espo.com

wrote:
> I'm getting some frame repairs done and am thinking
> about rear suspension while we're at it. Any good
> leads or thoughts on rear spings? This one has
> always seemed to sit very low at the rear. My Dad
> replaced the springs once, but said the new ones
> were nearly flat, no arch in them, so it still sat
> low after he did it.

> removed]

=====

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/

Message: 3
   Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 09:09:17 -0500
   From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Uncommon 300C Models: RAILROAD !

Most uncommon model of a 300C currently out in the market place is the MTH
carrier car for your railroad set.  It includes a Charcoal and a blue
metallic 300C Ertl 1/43 models.

There is currently one of these rail cars on eBay if you care to have a
look.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1630347051

They retail at $64.95 at your local train hobby store.

Wayne

Message: 4