           From: "my69300" <tubman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. 300F Wheels
           From: lettercars@xxxxxxx
      3. Re: Transport
           From: John Spiers <spiers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 14:59:08 -0000
   From: "my69300" <tubman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Transport

I was wanting to know if there's a good transporter that anyone can
refer.I need a 69 300 transported from Cal. to Ohio in the next week
or two.No real hurry.The car is in Citrus Heights Ca.just outside
Sacramento.I was hoping that I could find a transporter looking to
fill a spot.Since this is a parts car I am hoping to do this a cheaply
as possible.Any idea's from club members would be great.
Thank again
Chris
Tubman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Message: 2