           From: Don  Wheeler <cdflyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Floor pans for '62 chrysler Hdt
           From: "Jess" <jpmiklas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. (unknown)
           From: MJMLandDev@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: (unknown)
           From: "Charlie Valentine" <cross.ram@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: (unknown)
           From: Russ Vaughan <Pacesetter300@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 10:17:28 -0800
   From: Don  Wheeler <cdflyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Assembly manual

I am looking to buy a factory assembly manual for a Chrysler 300C hardtop.
Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Message: 2
   Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 12:54:29 -0500
   From: "Jess" <jpmiklas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Floor pans for '62 chrysler Hdt

When I replaced the rear floor pans in a 62 300 convert, I bought
reproduction pans for a 69 RoadRunner. The size was very close and I had to
do minimal trimming to get them in. The appearance is different from
original - the bead rolling is at different angles.  If you replace both
sides, the judges might not even notice.

Jeff Miklas