           From: moparpjf@xxxxxxx
      2. Fuel Tank Dents
           From: lettercars@xxxxxxx
      3. Re: Fuel Tank Dents
           From: "Charlie Valentine" <cross.ram@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Email not receiving
           From: "KELLY PIERCE" <jkrestor300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Fuel Tank Dents
           From: lettercars@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 11:10:04 EST
   From: moparpjf@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: (no subject)

In a message dated 1/16/2004 11:09:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
MJMLandDev@xxxxxxx writes:
Does anyone know a good source for cad plating?

Mike Meyer
Rather than actually plating, there are a number of outfits that sell
matewrials which will reproduce a cad finish without the chemical action on the part.

Pete Fitch

Message: 2