      1. Oil Pan Removal.
           From: Doug Warrener <dwarrener@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Great parts
           From: Paul Martin <paul_martin78ca@xxxxxxxx>
      3. 1960 300F
           From: "Rusty & Thelma Roe" <saxblowr@xxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Oil Pan Removal.
           From: "Don Verity" <d.verity@xxxxxxx>
      5. Fwd: [Politech] Speed camera accuracy challenged, once again [priv]
           From: Nancy Kramer <nekramer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. wanted side medallion for 300H
           From: "Fern Rivard" <crc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: 1960 300F
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Vancouver B.C. info
           From: <john_nowosacki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Vancouver B.C. info
           From: "Kelly Pierce" <jkrestor300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Great parts
           From: Gary Nelson <garythepartsdoc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. RE: Late word on right side mirror question
           From: Gary Nelson <garythepartsdoc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 10:01:27 -0800
   From: Doug Warrener <dwarrener@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Oil Pan Removal.

Hi Group, I need some advice. If I remove the connector link, can the oil
pan then be removed? The serrvice manual lists a special tool to be used. I
assume that tool is the one with the tapered fork end available at most
parts stores. If this is the correct tool, I would appreciate any tips on
it's use. It's for the 413 in my 300H.  Doug Warrener

Message: 2