           From: lettercars@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: auto headlight dimmer
           From: "Charlie Valentine" <cross.ram@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. No spot car wash
           From: dan300f@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: No spot car wash
           From: "Richard Osborne" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: No spot car wash
           From: "Roger Schaaf" <obiwan10@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 08:15:19 EST
   From: lettercars@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: auto headlight dimmer

Hi Charlie and All:
No "duh" necessary!  I/P is instrument panel.  Sorry for the shortcut
terminology.
300ly, Gil

Message: 2
   Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 12:04:07 -0500
   From: "Charlie Valentine" <cross.ram@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"DUH" !!!! Thanks guys. I thought it must have been simple. Too simple. I
just could not make the connection. Probably because my brain is fried from
remodeling my bathroom all last week, even New Years Eve and Day, and its
still not finished.

Happy New Year and Happy 300ing
Charlie Valentine